We Need Volunteers. Just Like You.
We need animal lovers like you to help us in our mission to safeguard, rescue, heal, adopt and advocate for animals, while inspiring community action and compassion on their behalf!
Our volunteers help us care for the animals and operate our programs in a variety of different areas, including:
- Kitten Nursery
- Adoption and Socialization
- Public Veterinary Clinics
- Thrift Stores
- Second Chance Animal Trauma Hospital™
- Administrative Support
- Special Events & Projects
Interested in becoming a Foster Hero? Visit our Foster Hero page.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Attend a volunteer orientation and training session.
- Commit to volunteer at least eight hours a month for at least eight months.
Help us save lives. Become a volunteer in three easy steps!
Step 1: Apply
Step 2: Phone Conversation
Once we’ve received your application, one of our Volunteer Engagement team members will reach out within seven days to schedule a phone conversation with you. We’ll be able to tell you more about our volunteer opportunities and work together to determine which may be the best fit for you.
Step 3: Volunteer Orientation
Next up is our Volunteer Orientation! We will register you for this during our phone conversation.
For questions or further assistance, please reach out to Stephanie Gary at firstname.lastname@example.org.