- Schedule a Pickup
Have a big donation? We pick up donations of a minimum six large bags/boxes of clothes/items or one large piece of furniture, throughout most Valley locations.
Please be sure the items you are donating are in working condition, as we are unable to accept broken or overly worn items. Thrift pickup drivers reserve the right to reject any donation upon inspection if it does not meet our donation requirements.
- Items We Can’t Accept
At this time, the Arizona Humane Society is unable to accept donations of the following items. You may wish to contact your local municipality for disposal or recycling options.
- Mattresses or box springs
- Futons with or without mattresses
- Used linens
- Bed pillows
- Televisions, regardless of age
- TV/entertainment centers and armoires
- Electronics or appliances that do not work
- Appliances older than seven years
- Office cubicles or electronics, metal storage or shelving, filing cabinets
- Strollers, cribs and car seats older than three years or have been in an accident
- Propane tanks or gas cans containing fuel
- Medical devices that were given by prescription
- Building or construction materials
- Pianos and organs
- Built-in microwaves
- Sleeper sofas
Donate Your Stuff
Have gently-used clothing, jewelry, furniture or other household items you need to clear out? We’ll happily take your donations at our thrift store locations. We’ll even come to you to pick up bigger items!
What Can You Donate?
Donate Your Vehicle
Thinking of trading in your car, truck, motorcycle, RV, camper or boat? Donate it instead! 100% of the proceeds go to save homeless pets, and you get a bigger tax write-off.