- Immediate and Year Round Needs
If you’d prefer to drop off items in person, pick out a few of the below items from your local retailer. We always need more of these items.
- Canned dog and puppy food (pâté style or ground)
- Canned cat and kitten food (pâté style or ground)
- Dry cat and kitten food (Hill’s Science Diet)
- Small-bite dry dog food (for small dogs)
- Puppy formula (Esbilac)
- Pet nursers (bottle/nipple packs)
- Collars and leashes (all sizes)
- Cat toys
- Dog toys (Hard toys such as Kong™ toys and Nylabone™)
- Kong™ Stuff’N’
- Canned chicken, salmon, sardine (in water), and tuna
- Soft cat treats
- Cat dental treats
- Purina Moist & Meaty
- Baby food (meat-only)
- Paper towels
- Laundry detergent (liquid HE)
- Kuranda Dog Beds (These are shipped directly to our shelter, so no need to worry about the details!)
- Items We Cannot Accept
- Medications and medical supplies
- Open or expired food
- Used linens, fitted sheets, pillows and mattress toppers
- Used carpets or carpet rolls
- Empty prescription bottles
- Shredded paper
Donation Wish Lists
Make a Meaningful Contribution
When you select an item from our Furry Wishes Virtual Wish List, you are making a donation that goes toward purchasing much-needed supplies for our furry friends. So pick out a few items and send our pets some love. They won’t forget it!
Shop and Drop
Nina Mason Pulliam South Mountain CampusMonday – Wednesday, 12pm – 6pm
Thursday – Sunday, 10am – 8pm
Sunnyslope CampusDaily, 9AM – 5PM
Cave Creek Thrift StoreDaily, 11AM – 6PM
Mesa Thrift StoreDaily, 11AM – 6PM
Two Paws Up for Our Partners
A massive thanks to the following amazing partners, who consistently provide bulk donations of pet products, linens and blankets:
- IRIS USA
- Econo Lodge
- Embassy Suites
- Crete Carrier
Thanks to their generous support, we sometimes receive large quantities of items all at once. Whether this gift is from our partners or from one of our dedicated supporters, we always seek to make the best use of what we’re given for the benefit of our pets.
In situations where we receive food that we cannot fully use before its expiration date or items we’re unable to utilize solely for our shelter pets, we often transfer these items to our thrift stores, where 100% of the proceeds go back to supporting our shelter pets. So whether your donation is utilized in our kennels, foster homes or through the proceeds generated by thrift store sales, your kindness will always help the pets in our care.
Thank you for being a friend to homeless pets!
Donate Your Stuff
We’re also happy to pick up your used furniture, household goods and other new or gently used items to sell at our thrift stores and help pets in need.