Be the face of the Arizona Humane Society out in the community!
Do you love meeting new people? Can you strike up a conversation with just about anybody? Do you have a passion for organizations that are helping to rescue, heal, adopt and advocate for sick, injured and abused animals? We have the perfect fit! AHS is looking for go-getter, personable individuals who are passionate about what we do, to join our volunteer-based Street Team to represent us out in the community at events. Whether out at adoption events, Diamondback games, art fairs, fundraising events or at local bars and restaurants, etc., the opportunities are endless to help raise awareness for the work we do!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as an ambassador for AHS at offsite community events
- Have a positive, outgoing, engaging personality that attracts passerbys to learn more about our organization
- Learn AHS key messages to confidently and effectively speak about AHS and our programs, mission, vision and values
- Facilitate offsite adoptions (if adoptable pets are part of event) by matchmaking, pet introductions, paperwork and payment transactions
- Set up booth and materials in a professional, organized fashion
- Be confident in gathering contact information for future email communication
- Have fun!