As we build the animal welfare community of the future, AHS is committed to partnering with other animal welfare organizations throughout the county and state to save lives.
We are proud of the partnerships we have in place, and strive to join with other rescue groups or organizations as we work together to make a difference for homeless pets in our community.
Benefits to Becoming a Rescue Partner
We promise to offer great benefits to our Rescue Partners including, but not limited to:
- Free spay/neuter surgery for a rescued pet
- Free vaccinations and flea/tick treatment will be administered prior to a pet being transferred to a partner
- Free medication to be sent home with a pet under treatment, when able
- Free implanted microchip for any animal transferred to a partner, if requested
- Free behavior consultation with a member of our behavior team
- Free listing of our partner organizations on the Arizona Humane Society website
- Free partner spotlights in our marketing and communication assets when able
- Free sharing of in-kind donations of pet supplies and food, if requested and when available
Join Us In Lifesaving Collaboration!