Not Just For Your Wiener
Pet condoms are clever, and impossible.
This, we know. But we need you to know that the best way to save lives is to spay/neuter your pet. The Arizona Humane Society has partnered with Fix.Adopt.Save to distribute 5,000 “pet condoms” across the Valley that will inform pet owners of the importance of spaying/neutering their beloved pets.
Inside the pet condoms is an insert that explains the benefits of spaying/neutering and provides spay/neuter resources.
Benefits of spaying or neutering your pet:
- Your pet will live a longer, healthier life
- Your pet’s chance of a cancer diagnosis will decrease, among many other major health benefits
- Your spayed female won’t go into heat
- Your neutered male won’t roam the neighborhood and will be better behaved
- You will help reduce the number of homeless pets in our community
- You will save lives and make a difference in pet overpopulation!
In addition to the benefits spaying/neutering offers your pet, Valley shelters take in more than 50,000 animals every year, and spaying/neutering is the most effective way to reduce the number of homeless pets in our community. The Arizona Humane Society offers a variety of high-quality, low-cost spay/neuter options to the public. Protect your pet while helping to combat pet overpopulation.