Back to News
FOX 10: PPE Gowns Needed for AHS’ Trauma Hospital and ICUs
- AHS is facing a shortage of isolation gowns for its Second Chance Animal Trauma Hospital™ and intensive care units, including the Bottle Baby Kitten ICU, Parvo Puppy ICU, Mutternity Suites and more, as these gowns have been allocated for human use only. At this time, it is unclear when AHS may start receiving them again.
- Additionally, AHS’ Emergency Animal Medical Technicians™ and Animal Cruelty Investigators are experiencing a shortage of Tyvek suits used for hoarding cases and COVID-19 exposed households.
- On average, AHS uses 950 disposable gowns per week for the nearly 18,000 sick, injured and abused homeless pets AHS takes in each year.
- Those interested in donating these critical items can purchase them on our Amazon Wish List at www.azhumane.org/ppegowns.
- Add this address to your personal shipping address list: Arizona Humane Society - 9226 N. 13th Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85021
- Phone: 602.997.7585
- Please make sure you are logged in to Amazon Smile to view the Charity List.