- After seven years in business and more than 7,000 pet adoptions, Petique at Biltmore Fashion Park is closing.
- AHS has been fortunate enough to have had a reduced-rent partnership with the shopping center and Macerich, allowing us to remind millions of shoppers to adopt, not shop.
- Join AHS for final tail wags on Saturday, May 20, 2017 and Sunday, May 21, 2017 for 40% off select merchandise and pet adoptions!
- Shoppers can continue to shop for paws and cause at three other Petique locations or online.
- Click here to learn more.
Back to News
FOX 10, CBS 5, 3TV, ABC 15, & Phoenix Business Journal: Petique at Biltmore Fashion Park Closing
Petique, the retail store run by the Arizona Humane Society, is closing its location at Biltmore Fashion Park this Sunday, May 21.
The 2,874-square-foot space has operated at the luxury shopping center for seven years on a discounted lease, which has expired. AHS representatives said that through the discounted rent, the organization was able to operate efficiently and break even or even accrue some revenue. The store offered pet products as well as adoptions, of which it accrued more than 7,000 while operating at Biltmore. Read Full Story