Back to News
FOX 10 & 3TV: Little Foot’s Adoption
- Little Foot, at the time just 6 weeks old, was brought to AHS by a Good Samaritan who found him with rubber bands tied around his ankles. His feet were horribly swollen, making it very difficult to walk, and nearly cutting off his circulation.
- His initial treatment in AHS’ Second Chance Animal Trauma Hospital™ included daily laser therapy and warm compress massages to promote blood flow and improve circulation in his paws.
- Little Foot then spent time recovering in an AHS Foster Hero‘s home where he made many friends and made a full recovery!
- An adoption drawing event was held for Little Foot on Sunday, March 3 in which interested adopters were invited to enter their name to adopt Little Foot, as well as meet other pets in need of a furever home.
- Janet was selected to adopt Little Foot and was thrilled to become his new mom! We are so happy to see Little Foot move on to live life as a beloved member of Janet's family.