Have old clothes, furniture or other household items you need to clear out? AHS will happily take your electronics, knick-knacks, jewelry, and more at one of our Valley thrift stores. We pick up donations of a minimum six large bags/boxes of clothes/items or one large piece of furniture, throughout most Valley locations. Please be sure the items you are donating are in working condition, as we are unable to accept broken or overly worn items. Thrift drivers reserve the right to reject any donation upon inspection if it does not meet our donation requirements. To request a donation pickup, call 602.997.7585 Ext. 5311 or fill out our online form and we will return your call within 24 hours.
At this time, the Arizona Humane Society is unable to accept donations of the following items. You may wish to contact your local municipality for disposal or recycling options.
- Mattresses or box springs
- Futons with or without mattresses
- Bed pillows
- Televisions, regardless of age
- TV/entertainment centers and armoires
- Electronics or appliances that do not work
- Appliances older than seven years
- Office cubicles or electronics, metal storage or shelving, filing cabinets
- Strollers, cribs and car seats older than three years or have been in an accident
- Propane tanks or gas cans containing fuel
- Medical devices that were given by prescription
- Building or construction materials
- Pianos and organs
- Built-in microwaves
Donate Your Vehicle
Donate your car, truck, motorcycle, RV, camper, or boat to save homeless pets!