- In an effort to continue to provide resources to pet owners and their furry family members, AHS has launched Virtual Pet Training! While our in-person dog training classes are currently suspended due to COVID-19, AHS understands that families may still need training help and is offering a virtual solution through video consultations via Zoom, Skype or FaceTime.
- With the guidance of AHS’ certified pet trainers, dog and cat owners can get their much-needed questions answered including behavioral issues, basic training techniques, and communicating with pets. AHS’ Virtual Pet Training lessons and consultations are just $20 for 30 minutes.
- Training your pet not only helps strengthen the human-animal bond, but also helps address common issues in an effort to keep pets in their homes with their owners, as opposed to being relinquished to a shelter.
- AHS is also offering Virtual Matchmaker Adoptions! Interested adopters can view available pets on azhumane.org/adopt, and then schedule an appointment online to meet their next furry friend! Our traditional walk-in adoption process remains temporarily closed at all four adoption locations so we can ensure the safety of our staff and customers.
- AHS’ Foster Heroes now have the ability to schedule Telemedicine Appointments for their foster pets. This service is only available for foster pets with the Arizona Humane Society. Veterinary appointments for owned pets may be scheduled with AHS’ Margaret McAllister Brock Veterinary Clinic.