We Have a Chance at $100,000 in Lifesaving Funds, But We Need Your Help!
We all know that pets brighten our lives…from longer walks to cozier naps and big wet kisses. Now, the Petco Foundation, in partnership with BOBS from Skechers, is giving us a way to brighten theirs this upcoming holiday season by granting more than $750,000 to animal welfare organizations like ours!
If you’ve adopted a pet from the Arizona Humane Society, you could help us win a lifesaving grant AND you’ll have the chance to win a Petco shopping spree for your pet up to $1,000 and BOBS from Skechers shoes! The Petco Foundation wants to know all the ways, big and small, that your adopted pet brightens your life. Share your story, along with photos and/or video, illustrating how your pet brightens your life each day.
How to Participate:
- Write your story in 500 words or less. Visit petcofoundation.org/holidaywishes to read prior year’s winning entries and get some inspiration.
- Include one photo of your pet by him/herself, one photo of you or your family with your pet and up to two other photos to illustrate how your pet brightens your life and changes it for the better. Pets must have been adopted from our organization, and they must be living to qualify. You can add video, too.
- Include our organization’s contact information so that we can be eligible for a grant award:
Arizona Humane Society
Tax ID number is 86-0135567
- Submit your story and photos to petcofoundation.org/holidaywishes by Monday, Sept. 23 at 10 a.m., but hurry because only the first 10,000 stories are guaranteed to be reviewed.
- Winners will be announced during the holiday season. Finalists will receive a Petco shopping spree up to $1,000 and BOBS from Skechers shoes, and the organization they adopted from will receive a grant ranging from $5,000 up to $100,000!