Somebunny is Purrfect For You!
Adopt a new cat or critter companion! This Friday, September 20 – Sunday, September 22, AHS is offering $5 cat and critter adoptions and $50 kitten adoptions (6 months and younger) at all locations.
Because AHS cares for the Valley’s most vulnerable sick, injured and abused pets, it costs an average of more than $1,000 to care for one animal until he or she finds a forever home. Any additional contribution towards your new family member’s adoption is greatly appreciated and will help save the lives of more furry friends just like them!
All of our adoptable cats have been spayed/neutered, microchipped, are up-to-date on all current vaccinations, receive a complimentary follow up exam with VCA Animal Hospitals, and a complimentary bag of Hills Science Diet food. Rabbits are also spayed/neutered. All adopters receive special discounts on programs and services.
Things to know beforehand:
- Be prepared to wait in line, possibly outside. Bring plenty of water!
- Check pet requirements and location. If you have a specific pet in mind, please check their requirements regarding family introductions before coming to meet them. All pets can be viewed here and can be filtered by location. Please note that adoption locations may change early in the morning, and these pages are updated every hour.
- Limit two meet n’ greets per household. We want to make sure that everyone has a chance to meet our adoptable pets! If interested in more, we kindly ask that you go to the end of the line.
- Limit two adoptions per household.
- We cannot hold pets. Adoptions are first come, first served.
- For cats and critters: Must have or purchase appropriate carrier at time of adoption. $5 cardboard boxes are available for purchase.