$20 Chihuahua Spay/Neuter Surgeries!
Spaying/neutering prevents unwanted litters, protects against serious health issues and the establishment of negative behaviors, and helps combat the issue of pet overpopulation in our community.
Schedule your Chihuahua’s spay/neuter surgery appointment in August at either AHS Veterinary Clinic location for a future date. Call 602.997.7585, select option 5 and mention the Chi-WOW-hua offer. Special offer also includes a free microchip, courtesy of the Arizona Animal Rescue Mission! Please leave a voicemail if we do not pick up and we will call you back within 24 hours. Chihuahuas must be at least two months old and weigh at least two pounds, and are subject to a healthy veterinary exam.
Margaret McAllister Brock Veterinary Clinic
1521 W. Dobbins Road
Phoenix, AZ 85041
602.997.7585 Ext. 4000
Marge Wright Veterinary Clinic
1311 W. Hatcher Road
Phoenix, AZ 85021
602.997.7585 Ext. 4001
Spaying Your Female Chihuahua:
- Helps prevent serious medical conditions, such as uterine infections, uterine/ovarian cancer and breast cancer.
- Is far less expensive than the cost of treating an infection, having an emergency c-section, treating cancer or raising a litter of puppies or kittens.
Neutering Your Male Chihuahua:
- Helps prevent serious medical conditions, such as testicular cancer and often has a positive effect on your pet’s behavior.
- Makes pet less likely to mark his territory or spray urine throughout the house.
- Tends to make pet less aggressive and less likely to roam.