Name Your Price Adoption Special – One Day Only!
In celebration of Independence Day, AHS’ PetSmart adoption locations in Scottsdale and Mesa are offering “Name Your Price” adoptions for one day only! Dogs and cats of all ages will participate on Thursday, July 4, 2019 from Noon to 5 p.m.
Things to know beforehand:
- Be prepared to wait in line, possibly outside. Bring plenty of water and sunscreen.
- Check pet requirements and location. If you have a specific pet in mind, please check their requirements regarding other members of the family and introductions before coming to meet them. All adoptable pets can be found here and can be filtered by location. Please note that adoption locations may change early in the morning, and these pages are updated every hour.
- Limit two meet n’ greets per household. We want to make sure that everyone has a chance to meet our adoptable pets! If interested in more, we kindly ask that you go to the end of the line.
- Limit two adoptions per household.
- We cannot hold pets. Adoptions are first come, first served.
- Must have or purchase collar and leash at time of adoption.
- Must have or purchase appropriate cat carrier at time of adoption. Carriers and $5 cat boxes are available for purchase.
4380 N. Miller Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
1733 S. Stapley Drive
Mesa, AZ 85204
All AHS locations are closed for the Fourth of July, with the exception of PetSmart Scottsdale and PetSmart Mesa. AHS’ rescue team is available today from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. and can be reached at 602.997.7585 ext. 2073.
Why adopt from the Arizona Humane Society?
All of the cats and dogs on our adoption floor have been spayed/neutered and microchipped, and are up to date on all current vaccinations. They are also sent home with a bag of Hills Science Diet food, a free follow-up veterinary exam with VCA Animal Hospitals and special adopter discounts on programs and services.
Because AHS cares for the Valley’s most vulnerable sick, injured and abused pets, the average cost of care per AHS pet is more than $1,000. Any additional contribution towards your new family member’s adoption is greatly appreciated and will help save the lives of more furry friends just like them!