Microchip Your Furry Friends For Free Each Month at AHS!
Increase your pets chances of returning home if they ever become lost with a microchip!
Did you know that one in three pets will become lost at some point in their life? Increase your pet’s chance of returning home if they ever become lost by microchipping them! AHS is offering FREE microchips to all pets at the first weekly walk-in Vaccine Friday clinics of the month, courtesy of the Arizona Animal Rescue Mission! Vaccine Fridays are held weekly at both of AHS’ Veterinary Clinics from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. (closed from 12:00-1:00 p.m. for lunch). Customers are taken in on a first come, first served walk-in basis. The $40 office visit fee is waived and each vaccine is just $21.
You can also now check in online to secure your place in line during Vaccine Friday events, allowing you and your family to wait more comfortably at home – or wherever is convenient – until your estimated visit time!
Margaret McAllister Brock Veterinary Clinic
1521 W. Dobbins Road, Phoenix, AZ 85041
602.997.7585 Ext. 4000
Marge Wright Veterinary Clinic
1311 W. Hatcher Road, Phoenix, AZ 85021
602.997.7585 Ext. 4001
- A microchip provides identification that cannot be removed.
- A Microchip does NOT track your pet. It only provides identification when scanned.
- Neither you nor your pet can feel the microchip once it is injected.
- Implanting a microchip is easy and involves only a quick injection. There is no recovery time for your pet.
- Without proper ID, 90 percent will never return home, according to HomeAgain. Yet, studies show that by microchipping your pet, you can greatly increase your chances of seeing your furry friend again.