Adoption Fees Waived for Our Community’s Most Deserving Pets!
AHS is teaming up with our Fix.Adopt.Save. partners this Saturday, June 1 to find furever homes for some very lucky pets! Select pets from each organization will have waived adoption fees for one day only.
Visit AHS’ Nina Mason Pulliam Campus for Compassion or Sunnyslope Campus and look for pets with a Fix.Adopt.Save. plaque on their kennel! Each AHS location is open from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Campus for Compassion
1521 W. Dobbins Road
Phoenix, AZ 85041
602.997.7585 Ext. 1045
9226 N. 13th Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85021
602.997.7585 Ext. 2045
All of the cats and dogs on our adoption floor have been spayed/neutered, are up to date on all current vaccinations, and are microchipped. They are also sent home with a bag of Hills Science Diet food, a free follow-up veterinary exam with VCA Animal Hospitals and special adopter discounts on programs and services.
Things to know beforehand:
- If you bring your dog for an introduction, vaccinations must be up-to-date. Dogs should have received most recent round of vaccinations at least five days prior to visiting.
- Check pet requirements and location. If you have a specific pup in mind, please check their requirements regarding dog or child intros before coming to meet them. All adoptable dogs can be found here and can be filtered by location. Please note that adoption locations may change early in the morning, and these pages are updated every hour.
- Limit two meet n’ greets per household. We want to make sure that everyone has a chance to meet our adoptable pets! If interested in more, we kindly ask that you go to the end of the line.
- Limit two adoptions per household.
- We cannot hold pets. Adoptions are first come, first served.
- For dogs: Must have or purchase appropriate leash and collar at time of adoption.
- For cats: Must have or purchase appropriate carrier at time of adoption. $5 cat boxes are available for purchase.
Because AHS cares for the Valley’s most vulnerable sick, injured and abused pets, it costs more than $1,000 on average to care for one animal until he or she finds a forever home. Donations are greatly appreciated and will help save the lives of more furry friends just like your newly adopted pet!