- On three select dates in April and May 2019, thanks to PetSmart Charities, AHS’ Veterinary Clinics offered free core vaccinations and microchips to pet parents!
- AHS’ Veterinary Clinics host weekly walk-in Vaccine Friday clinics that typically offer a waived office visit fee and $21 per vaccine.
- In the three days this special deal was offered, our teams saw 911 dogs and cats and provided these life-saving resources.
- On May 10 alone, the last day, a record-breaking 371 pets were seen and provided with 946 vaccinations and microchips! Pets who were not spayed/neutered were also provided with a $20 voucher to come back and be altered at another time.
- Vaccinations: Vaccinating your pet is easy, inexpensive and can save your pet’s life. Pet vaccines help protect your dog or cat from contagious diseases, many of which can cause serious illness or death. AHS vaccinates all homeless animals upon intake and provides affordable veterinary services to thousands of pets every year. Learn more.
- Microchips: One in three pets will become lost at some point during their life. Without proper ID, 90 percent will never return home, according to HomeAgain. Yet, studies show that microchipped pets have double the chance of seeing their families again. Make sure your pet is microchipped and that information is kept up-to-date. Learn more.