- Arizona Cardinals‘ Defensive Tackle Robert Nkemdiche completed his first volunteer shift in AHS’ Bottle Baby Kitten ICU… and believe us, he is a natural!
- AHS’ Bottle Baby Kitten ICU is a 24-hour operation devoted to caring for and feeding orphaned kittens ranging from just days old to four weeks of age. The kittens need to be fed every two to four hours.
- Nkemdiche is an avid cat lover and hopes that by volunteering it will help raise awareness for AHS’ overflowing Bottle Baby ICU, which currently has over 80 kittens in need of foster homes
- Those interested in becoming an AHS Bottle Baby Foster Hero can follow these easy steps:
- Visit azhumane.org/foster and complete our fast and easy online orientation and additional bottle baby training (which can both be completed in less than one hour!).
- Submit a foster application when you are ready to welcome kittens into your home and they will be ready for pick up within 24 hours.
- Optional: Attend an in-person, hands-on training at one of our Bottle Baby Training Workshops, held on select Saturdays. You can even take foster kittens home with you when you are finished!