Help Us Free Up Some Much-Needed Kennel Space and Adopt a Dog This Weekend for 50% Off!
If you’ve been considering adding a new furry friend to your family, now is the time! The Arizona Humane Society recently rescued more than 200 pets from a boarding facility, where some were in need of immediate medical attention and all were subjected to poor living conditions. Needless to say, we are running very low on kennel space!
We are hopeful that by offering 50% off adoption fees for dogs one year and older, we will find furever homes for some very deserving pups! This special will be offered at all AHS adoption locations from Friday, February 23 – Sunday, February 25, 2018.
Things to know beforehand:
- Be prepared to wait in line, possibly outside. Bring plenty of water for yourself, as well as water and booties for your dog if you bring him or her along to meet potential new furmily members.
- Check pet requirements: If you have a specific pup in mind, please check their requirements regarding dog or child intros before coming to meet them. All adoptable dogs can be found here and can be filtered by location.
- Limit two meet n’ greets per household. We want to make sure that everyone has a chance to meet our adoptable pets! If interested in more, we kindly ask that you go to the end of the line.
- Limit two adoptions per household.
- We cannot hold pets. Adoptions are first come, first served.
- Must have or purchase appropriate leash and collar at time of adoption.