Give a Hound a Home for the Holidays for Just $25!
To celebrate the season of giving, we would like to help you give a home to a rescue dog! Thanks to our amazing friends and partners at Best Friends Animal Society, we are able to lower adoption fees to $25 for dogs one one year and older! This special is available from Thursday, December 7 to Saturday, December 9, 2017 at each of our adoptions locations.
Things to know beforehand:
- Be prepared to wait in line, possibly outside. Bring plenty of water for yourself, as well as water and booties for your dog if you bring him or her along to meet potential new furmily members.
- Check pet requirements: If you have a specific pup in mind, please check their requirements regarding dog or child intros before coming to meet them. All adoptable pets can be found at azhumane.org/adopt and can be filtered by location.
- Limit two meet n’ greets per household. We want to make sure that everyone has a chance to meet our adoptable pets! If interested in more, we kindly ask that you go to the end of the line.
- Limit two adoptions per household.
- We cannot hold pets. Adoptions are first come, first served.
- Must have or purchase appropriate leash and collar at time of adoption. Affordable options are available in Petique.
Looking to make Santa’s Nice List before it’s too late? Consider giving a home to one of our 12 Dogs of Christmas, longtimers who can go home for a donation in lieu of an adoption fee! All these pups need is a second chance to prove how pawesome they are!