||Labrador Retriever Mix
||Nov. 26, 2017
Campus for Compassion
My Friends Say:
- I'm 62 lbs and oh so sweet!
- I'm a calm girl looking for a relaxing home!
- I enjoy spending time with people and being loved!
- I love all kinds of treats!
- I am potty trained
- Come see how great I am today! Type of home I'm looking for:
Type of home I'm looking for:
- I must meet the kids I'll be living with before adoption.
- I need to meet your dogs to ensuer a good match.
- I need to go to a calm, quiet home with calm dogs.
Unique things about me:
- My adoption fee is $50.00
- I have a medical disclosure for masses and hip dysplasia.
My adoption includes the following free of charge:
- Wellness exam with VCA Animal Hospitals
- Spay/neuter surgery
- All current vaccinations
- Bag of Hill's Science Diet Food
- 20 percent off at AHS’
Petique retail at the time of adoption
- 10 percent off AHS’
Dog Training Classes within 30 days of dog adoption