||Dec. 15, 2017
Campus for Compassion
My Friends Say:
- I'm a very handsome and playful piggy searching for my fur-ever home!
- I love to munch on Timothy hay all day! Carrots are my favorite treat as well!
- Sometimes I get shy of being held, but the longer you spend some time with me the more and more I enjoy it!
- Ask to spend some time with me today so we can get to know each other! Perhaps you could be my forever home?Unique Things About Me:
Unique things about me:
- My adoption fee is: $35.00
My adoption includes the following free of charge:
- Spay/neuter (only rabbits)
- VCA Wellness exam (Available at the VCA Hospital located at 65th Avenue & Indian School Road)
- 20 percent off at AHS’
Petique retail at the time of adoption
- 10 percent off AHS’
Dog Training Classes within 30 days of dog adoption