|Breed:||American Pit Bull Terrier|
|Arrived:||Sep. 24, 2017|
|Location:||Campus for Compassion|
My Friends Say:
- I am a beautiful gal 47lb looking for my fur-ever home!
- I am a light-hearted and young spirited lady who loves to explore and make new friends!
- Everyone around here keeps saying how friendly and fun I am!
- I make a fabulous walking companion!
- I enjoy chasing balls from time to time! Let's play together!
- I also know how to "sit!" If you share some treats with me I'll show you!
- Lets hang out today and see if we are the perfect match!Type of home I'm looking for:
Type of home I'm looking for:
- I need to meet all children before heading home please.
- I need to be the only dog in my new home.
Unique things about me:
- My adoption fee has been waived
- I have a medical release for Otitis externa (ear infection), please ask an adoptions specialist for more information.