||Nov. 13, 2017
My Friends Say:
- I am a lovable 52.70 pounds!
- I am potty-trained
- I know sit, down, stay and come, I am so smart!
- I walk very well on a leash, let's go on some adventures!
- I have lived with cats and dogs in my previous home
- I love to be around my humans
- Ask to spend some time with me today!
Type of home I'm looking for:
- I will need to meet any dogs I will be living with, I may do best with a calm K-9 like myself
- I must go to a cat-free home!
Unique things about me:
- My adoption fee is $135.00
- I have a medical release for cancerous mass removal.
My adoption includes the following free of charge:
- Wellness exam with VCA Animal Hospitals
- Spay/neuter surgery
- All current vaccinations
- ID tag
- Bag of Hill's Science Diet Food
- 20 percent off at AHS’
Petique retail at the time of adoption
- 10 percent off AHS’
Dog Training Classes within 30 days of dog adoption