||Aug. 09, 2017
Campus for Compassion
My Friends Say:
- Why I make a great companion:
- I'm a sweet lady weighing only 6.4 lbs!
- I'm kennel trained!
- I'm new here so staff is still getting to know me!
- Are you my new forever home? Lets find out by meeting today!
- I may be shy at first but once I warm up I am a very cuddly, loving girl!
- My bestfriend is my pink stuffed bear!
- Belly rubs are my all time favorite, please give me many belly rubs!Type of home I'm looking for:
Type of home I'm looking for:
- I will need to meet all children I will be living with and children need to be 10 or older!
Unique things about me:
- My adoption fee is $350.00
My adoption includes the following free of charge:
- Wellness exam with VCA Animal Hospitals
- Spay/neuter surgery
- All current vaccinations
- ID tag
- Bag of Hill's Science Diet Food
- 20 percent off at AHS’
Petique retail at the time of adoption
- 10 percent off AHS’
Dog Training Classes within 30 days of dog adoption