||Nov. 18, 2017
Campus for Compassion
My Friends Say:
- I'm a scruffy cutie pie who weighs 32 pounds!
- I am crate trained and potty trained!
- I love all kinds of toys and enjoy playing tug of war!
- I also know "sit" and "come!" What other commands do you think you can teach me?!
- One of my favorite things is kongs!
- Come spend time with me today and see if we are going to be fur-ever friends!
Type of home I'm looking for:
- I will need to go to an adult only home.
- Before being adopted I will need to meet all family members in the household.
- I will need to meet any other dogs you have as well.
Unique things about me:
- My adoption fee is $150.00
My adoption includes the following free of charge:
- Wellness exam with VCA Animal Hospitals
- Spay/neuter surgery
- All current vaccinations
- ID tag
- Bag of Hill's Science Diet Food
- 20 percent off at AHS’
Petique retail at the time of adoption
- 10 percent off AHS’
Dog Training Classes within 30 days of dog adoption