||Mar. 19, 2017
Campus for Compassion
My Friends Say:
- I weigh in at 75.1 lbs!
- I have lived with cats in the past.
- I am potty-trained! Hooray!
- Tug toys, balls, and squeaky toys are my favorite!
- Fetch, tug-of-war and wrestling are my favorite games!
- I know sit, down, and stay! What else can you teach me?
- Cuddles and pets are amazing!
- I also love to sniff and explore. Can we go on an adventure?
- Lets get to know eachother and take me out to play!Type of home I am looking for:
Type of home I’m looking for:
- I must meet all dogs before going home.
Unique things about me:
- My adoption fee is $250- I am microchipped already
- I have a medical disclosure! Ask an Adoption Specialist for more information.
My adoption includes the following free of charge:
- Spay/neuter surgery
- Bag of Hill's Science Diet Food
- All current vaccinations
- Wellness exam with VCA Animal Hospitals
- ID tag
- 20 percent off at AHS’
Petique retail at the time of adoption