Foster BOB-A LOU
||Oct. 27, 2017
- Bob-a-Lou came to us as a stray. Being such a wee one, he is in need of foster care because of being underage and underweight. Bob-a-Lou should be ready for his furever home by December 29th.
- Bottle feed every 2-4 hours as needed to provide proper nutrition for weight gain and development
- Depending on the age of the animal, you may need to provide stimulation for urination and defecation
- AHS will provide food, medical care and medical supplies during the foster period
Type of home I'm looking for:
- A loving home where Bob can grow big and strong.