Your Work Can Save Lives
You don’t have to be a veterinarian to help us improve the lives of animals.
But you do need to be high-energy and customer-service oriented! If you are, the Arizona Humane Society may be a great place for you to work.
Here’s what we offer:
- A culture that values innovation, compassion and excellence
- A friendly, professional work environment
- Holiday pay, paid time off, 401(k) plan
- Competitive pay, and medical, dental and vision benefits
- Opportunities for advancement
A Culture That Fosters Diversity and Inclusion
At the Arizona Humane Society, we are committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. The people and pets we serve, and our stakeholders, including our employees and volunteers, represent the broad diversity of our community. By valuing diversity and inclusion, we increase our positive impact on pets and people every day.
Current Job Opportunities:
Want to work for the Arizona Humane Society? There are three ways to apply:
- Review our openings on Jobing.com and apply via their application system
- Download an application form (PDF format). If you do not have Adobe Reader, you may download it here. Email your application and resume to: email@example.com
- Pick up and submit your application at either our Nina Mason Pulliam Campus for Compassion, 1521 W Dobbins Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85041 or at our Sunnyslope Campus, 9226 N 13th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85021
The Arizona Humane Society is an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background and drug screening is required for all employment opportunities.
Due to the high volume of applications received, only those candidates whose qualifications best meet the needs of the hiring department will be considered for an interview. If you are not immediately selected for an interview, your application will be retained for a period of six months. Please do not call or email for your application status.