Save a Life and Adopt a Feline!
AHS is waiving adoption fees for all cats and kittens this Friday, July 13. All AHS adoption locations will participate.
All of our adoptable felines have been spayed/neutered, are up-to-date on all current vaccinations, and are microchipped. They are also sent home with a bag of Hills Science Diet food, a free follow-up veterinary exam with VCA Animal Hospitals and special adopter discounts on programs and services.
Things to know beforehand:
- Be prepared to wait in line, possibly outside. Bring plenty of water and sunscreen for yourself.
- Check pet requirements and location. If you have a specific cat in mind, please check their requirements regarding other pets or children in the home. Please note that adoption locations may change early in the morning and these pages are updated every hour.
- Limit two meet n’ greets per household. We want to make sure that everyone has a chance to meet our adoptable pets! If interested in more, we kindly ask that you go to the end of the line.
- Limit two adoptions per household.
- We cannot hold pets. Adoptions are first come, first served.
- For cats: Must have or purchase appropriate carrier at time of adoption. $5 cat boxes are available for purchase.
Because AHS cares for the Valley’s most vulnerable sick, injured and abused pets, it costs an average of $910 to care for one animal until he or she finds a forever home. Any contribution towards your new family member’s adoption is greatly appreciated and will help save the lives of more furry friends just like them!